14CFR Part 107 Knowledge Test Prep Course – Small Unmanned Aircraft General
This 2 day, in person class is designed to cover all of the information that the applicant will be tested on for the Remote Pilot certification. Not only does Scott cover the information you need to know to pass the test but more importantly he is passionate that you understand how to operate within the rules the day after you pass your test. He provides this information in a fashion that will be meaningful and easy to understand. Scott has not only taken every airman knowledge test the FAA has to offer for pilots, but has also been tasked with writing knowledge tests for the airline industry. Now he provides you with his many FAA knowledge test taking techniques designed to help you recall information on test day, interpret the questions and logically decipher the answers to find the most correct.
This course will cover the following items specifically identified by the FAA as required knowledge for the Remote Pilot Certificate:
1) Applicable regulations relating to small unmanned aircraft system rating privileges, limitations and flight operations
2) Airspace and how to navigate the complexities to determine if your legal to fly with and without FAA permission
3) Decoding weather reports and forecasts and how weather effects your small unmanned aircraft performance;
4) Weight & Balance, aircraft loading with associated charts;
5) Emergency procedures and risk mitigating techniques
6) Crew resource management and Aeronautical decision making
7) Determining the performance of small unmanned aircraft;
8) Maintenance and pre-flight inspection procedures
Additionally, Scott will take you step by step thru the administrative process of getting your Remote Pilot Certificate from the FAA.
The FAA makes much of the information available in a multitude of publications online. The challenge for the non-pilot applicant is that there is no way to know specifically what to study in this information. Time is a very valuable commodity of which we never seem to have enough of. Don’t get caught in the endless loop of self study for this knowledge test, let Scott leverage his decades of knowledge, training and experience in aviation to provide you the pathway to passing your test while providing you with hours of useful information along the way.